- One to one class with individual attention
- No security concerns, you can learn at your home
- Affordable monthly fee
- Join us from anywhere at anytime
- Fully Interactive Class
- Missing Classes will be rescheduled
- Weekly Assessment
- Past paper solution
- Notes on each topic
- Higher grades guaranteed
- Free trial classes
- Contact: 03222253698 (3 pm – 10 pm)
Islamiyat 2058 past-papers and marking Schemes November 15
Advantages of online learning
- Schedule Flexibility: Students can access their course at any time, from anywhere they can log on, in most cases. Students only need a computer and Internet access to take online classes.
- Ease of accessibility: Courses are accessible for students whenever they need it. Students can review lectures, discussions, explanations, and comments. Individuals can also share notes with each other to help facilitate community learning.
- Opportunity to learn from Experts and Professionals: Online learning provides opportunities to learn from experts, professional and skilled teachers.
- Students control study time: Coaching classes are typically scheduled in a more rigid format, with shorter classes running 50 minutes, and others running longer. One of the benefits of online education is that students may not have to sit for long periods of time. Lessons can be paused when needed, and notes read at will.
- Online communications: Instructors can be more approachable in the online setting. Students may feel more comfortable talking openly with their teachers through online chats, emails, and newsgroup discussions rather than face-to-face.
- Time to absorb material: Positive results are reported for students enrolled in online classes, according to a study by the U.S. Department of Education: “on average, students in online learning conditions performed modestly better than those receiving face-to-face instruction.” Using over 1,000 empirical studies, the DOE found that time was the additive that helped students perform better. The report noted benefits in studies in which online learners spent more time on task than students in the face-to-face condition.
- Money saving option: Students may be able to save money by not having to physically attend classes. Online courses may help individuals cut down or eliminate costs of transportation, babysitting, and other expenses incurred by attending classes in a traditional setting.
Opportunities for convenience, cost-effectiveness, and student enrichment are just some of the variables that have contributed to online learning’s growth.
O/A level Online